- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 07/02/11
- Last active: This week
- Age: 32
- First location: Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Second location: Houston, Texas, United States
- Travel location: San Diego, California, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Athletic
- Height: 5' 10''
- Weight: 165 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Chest: 40 inches
- Hair color: Blond
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: local
- Weight training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 2 times per week
20 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Crossfit, Cycling, Hiking, Kayaking, Running, Skiing, Soccer, Swimming, Volleyball, Weight training
- Other sports I like: sex is a sport….you burn calories, and you get points for finesse.
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
never been ripped, but that's always the goal. i've got a bit of muscle after training through the years, but it seems like no matter how hard i work out, or how much protein i eat, i can NEVER ever gain much.
went through a slump couple years back and gained about 20 lbs; just fat. Recovered from that mostly….lost most of it. Also haven't found a balance btwn eating enough to gain muscle wt vs eating that allows me to get leaner.
but i'm an honest, down-to-earth, masculine-acting, pretty chill guy who was raised with a lot of manners. Also very motivated and educated; pretty good drive, but still procrastinate with the best of 'em. Have a long music background and still enjoy that, too. I'm not out, btw.
8/2013 - moved to Ventura County in California.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
in-shape guys that like to work out but aren't overly obsessed with it, necessarily. pretty much any lean muscle is awesome, but beefy lean muscle is sexiest. i think the hottest people are ones who you don't expect to have a good body, and they take off their shirt and you're like....$H!+, you're hella ripped/toned!!
hate tools; especially ones in the gym. just smile and be normal. love guys that are really athletic in any way.
get annoyed when people think grunting/yelling helps them lift weights....just breathe and stop giving yourself a hernia. also people that do too much weight with crappy form. you only have so many joints/ligaments/tendons. Nothing's ever the same after surgery. I'm no swolldier, but i try to do it right in the gym; the diet's what i need to fix. :-/
please understand - it's more than a bit weird for guys the same age as (and older than) my dad to be hitting on me. I'm flattered, but not interested. Thanks for understanding.
This member currently has no videos.