- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 11/20/11
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 28
- First location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- Second location: Pensacola, Florida, United States
- Travel location: Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Relationship Status: Monogamous Relationship
- Looking for: Friends
My Stats and Info
- Build: Athletic
- Height: 5' 10''
- Weight: 165 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Green
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Crossfit
- Weight training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 2 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Basketball, Cycling, Football (American), Golf, Hiking, Kayaking, Racquetball, Rock Climbing, Rowing, Running, Sailing, Skiing, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Triathlon, Volleyball, Weight training, Wrestling
- Other sports I like: White Water Rafting!!!
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
My job keeps me trapped inside all day so I love to do as much outside as possible...rafting, climbing, running, etc.
They call me doctor....but not the kind that can help people :)
I currently don't compete in anything, but I used to compete in track and volleyball all through middle school, high school, and undergrad. I recently became a huge fan of crossfit so if I can get strong enough then I would enjoy competing in some local competitions :)
Favorite book: "The Last Lecture" (It's amazing and I hope that everyone reads it)
Quote from the Last Lecture
“Throughout my academic career, I'd given some pretty good talks. But being considered the best speaker in the computer science department is like being known as the tallest of the Seven Dwarfs.”
“When you’re screwing up and nobody says anything to you anymore that means they’ve given up on you…you may not want to hear it but your critics are often the ones telling you they still love you and care about you and want to make you better.”
“I’d compare college tuition to paying for a personal trainer at an athletic club. We professors play the roles of trainers, giving people access to the equipment (books, labs, our expertise) and after that, it is our job to be demanding.”
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
I travel and friends along the way would be nice.
This member currently has no videos.