- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 09/18/10
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 32
- First location: Santa Rosa, California, United States
- Second location: Vallejo, California, United States
- Travel location: Guerneville, California, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Athletic
- Height: 6' 2''
- Weight: 179 lbs
- Waist: 36 inches
- Chest: 40 inches
- Arms: 12 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Hazel
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Cal Maritime
- Weight training: 4 times per week
90 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 1 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Fencing, Golf, Hockey, Rowing, Sailing, Skiing, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Weight training, Wrestling
- Other sports I like: Horseback riding, Yoga, and Meditation yes it is a sport, kung fu originated as a form of meditation.
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Personality: basically I am a male version of Temperance "Bones" Brennan, except instead of forensics anthropology it is global anthropological economics, with outside interests in agricultural economics, philosophy, political science, geography, and history.
Parents were hippies who traded a life for a lifestyle, moved to one of the first McMansion when I was 7 we finally got a TV during the last real estate crashes grew up as the only kid in the development. Parents divorced on my 13th birthday, good thing in long run. Got into fashion in high school, basically global anthropological economics then attended the USC International Economic Summit, where I got an offer to attend but, turned it down to go to FIDM studying Apparel Manufacturing Management. After that worked in Retail before going to the Marines, got ELS (entry level separation) medical discharge for my hip,
Now at school and working off and on as needed to pay for school. I chose to drive my old car so that I can live on financial aid and on occasion work part-time; rather than have to work to make enough to get newer car an not qualify for financial aid causing me to work full time.
Your Personality is Very Rare (INTJ)
Your personality type is logical, uncompromising, independent, and nonconformist.
Only about 3% of all people have your personality, including 2% of all women and 4% of all men.
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging.
I know about fashion so I have the hardest time shopping for clothes. So I always wear work clothes its just easier, although i look like inspector Lynley.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Friendship is at the top of my list. Intelligence, I need someone deep, who can spend days talking about philosophy and economics. Although he recognizes the rest of the world understands the reality of the situation.
I am a 26 year old virgin and need someone who can deal with it. And my PHILOSOPHIC-ANTHROPOLOGICAL-ECONOMIC GEEK ways.
This member currently has no videos.