- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 01/28/07
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 40
- First location: Edina, Minnesota, United States
- Relationship Status: Dating
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Defined
- Height: 5' 9''
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Chest: 42 inches
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Brown
- My gym: Lifetime Fitness
- Weight training: 7 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 7 times per week
20 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Cycling, Football (American), Running, Skiing, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Weight training, Kayaking, Rowing
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Am I a hypocrite or a realist to live a life without labeling myself as gay?
None of my close friends gay or straight know that I am gay, they have never asked me. Do I need to go and tell them that I am gay? In the end does it really matter?
I am who I am and I will still live the life as I am living now. Why do I need to proclaim to the world that I am gay. I am single and not planning to marry a girl either.
If I find the right guy I am willing to live a life with him. Don't care what the community is gonna think, gay or straight.
Professional goal oriented guy who's taking time everyday to keep his body fit. I am trying get my body into shape and am using the tips from real jock. Recently I herniated my disc near my neck which slowed down my work-out but still not out of shape.
My passions - driving, skiing, kayaking, travelling and of course reality tv shows (amazing race rocks!!)
I love traveling especially road trips. Upper Michigan is the coolest place on earth and the ppl out there are really nice. I am yet to visit lot of states, hopefully in next 10yrs I should be able to cover the rest. :-)
visited 22 states (44%)Create your own visited map of The United States
or jurisdische veraling duits?
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums