- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 09/02/07
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 35
- First location: Visalia, California, United States
- Travel location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Training Buddies, Online Chat, Web Cam
My Stats and Info
- Build: Athletic
- Height: 5' 6''
- Weight: 145 lbs
- Waist: 30 inches
- Chest: 38 inches
- Arms: 16 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Green
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym:
- Weight training: 5 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
40 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Cycling, Golf, Hockey, Kayaking, Rugby, Running, Soccer, Volleyball, Weight training
- Other sports I like: Hiking, Yoga
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
back to the city and all the awesomeness that brings. Ofcourse that means its harder to do a lot of the outdoorsy stuff especially in the middle of winter. I moved gyms and now rotate among the Bally's around chicago. For the price its the best and most convenient I found, but damn does the customer service suck. Most of the time you'll find me at Century or Rogers Park Gym.
Really interested in finding ways to get outdoors or to learn more about weight training. All about the lakefront and kayaking/canoeing.
I've never been much into team sports or competition. mostly about the experience. Absolutely have discovered Rugby Union as a great sport and social activity. Love watching ultimate fighting, two guys kicking the crap out of each other its awesome.
Hockey, Soccer great to watch.
Golf fun to play, but I am really bad at it. Trust me just give me a beer, a cigar, and have me drive the cart and I won't make too much of a fool out of myself.
Running, Cycling, Kayaking, Hiking weight training just a great time and would love to be able to do it more or hear about places to get outside.
I ride my bike everyday the weather isnt crappy
This member currently has no videos.