- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 07/23/07
- Last active: This week
- Age: 58
- First location: Hana, Hawaii, United States
- Second location: Ashland, Oregon, United States
- Travel location: Alaska, United States
- Relationship Status: Open Relationship (play together only)
- Looking for: Friends, Hookup
My Stats and Info
- Build: Defined
- Height: 6' 0''
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Chest: 42 inches
- Arms: 14 inches
- Hair color: Blond
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: The Jungle - numbers below are fudge factors
- Weight training: 4 times per week
99 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 4 times per week
99 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Hiking, Kayaking, Sailing, Skiing, Surfing, Swimming, Wrestling
- Other sports I like: Taming the jungle ... machete drill team, tree climbing, mud/rock hauling and ropegrass whacking!
Whitewater, Backpacking, Mountain Biking, Kitesurfing, Windsurfing, X-C skiing, jungle hiking, Rollerblading, sex. (it's a sport if you make it one!)
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
My partner (formerly wetboypdx) and I are living in the Maui jungle, restoring a farm that's been neglected for a few years, and building our dream ... a low impact, back to the earth lifestyle .. no TV and wireless/cellphone doesn't reach here.
But the fresh fruit, awesome sun and rain never take a break and it's lots of fun to play in the jungle and streams!
Our gym? The 1000000 weed trees that have invaded that we climb, trim, cut, buck to make room for the gardens and orchard that we are planting. It's always open 6 am to 6 pm. ;)
We're far too complex, with too many interests, to describe on a webpage.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Down to earth, eclectic, fun, strong, communicative regular guys looking for friends, or more. You have lusts, passions and interests that inspire you but that don't rule your life.
My husband and I like to play from time to time (all that hard work keeps the testosterone flowing. We like to host new and old friends, an occasional playmate, and are always open to fun, hardworking people into work-trade for a great place to stay.
If a quiet, off-grid lifestyle intrigues you, drop us a line and think about spending a day, week or month exploring a side of Maui tourists rarely see. The hiking around here is awesome, and if all else fails we can always find some work to do! ;)
This member currently has no videos.