- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 10/17/07
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 33
- First location: Buxton, Maine, United States
- Relationship Status: Open Relationship
- Looking for: Friends, Hookup, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Slim
- Height: 5' 4''
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Waist: 29 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Planet Fitness
- Weight training: 5 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training:
- Sports I like: Baseball, Crossfit, Cycling, Football (American), Hiking, Hockey, Lacrosse, Martial arts, Running, Soccer, Swimming, Trail Running, Weight training
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Where to start, where to start... this may be random.
ESTP: Outgoing, energetic, active, adventurous... I know there is more that describes me. I love to get out, be around folks, explore new places/food/culture.
I am an ectomorph: It's hard for me to gain mass, and I know what to do in the gym for exercise and reps/sets, just trying to find that right mix of exercise/food/timing etc.
Almost 10 years ago, I was a sprinter. I was in great shape, had great legs(they still look nice), but I want to get my physique back to what I once had. I know I'll never come close to my times I had back then, but would love to have that energy and mass back.
I had my fourth, and hopefully final, knee surgery in February 2013, and still trying to get back to activities with which I can trust my knee. I love to run, though due to work and recent study habits, I haven't had the time. Though because I had hit the books, I am now an ATC (Certified Athletic Trainer) and looking for a job in that field.
I am married, though that doesn't mean I am dead. I still like to chat, and get to know folks as friends.
This member currently has no videos.