- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 12/11/06
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 52
- First location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Second location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Travel location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Defined
- Height: 5' 7''
- Weight: 138 lbs
- Waist: 30 inches
- Hair color:
- Eye color:
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Home gym
- Weight training: 3 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
40 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Cycling, Hiking, Kayaking, Running, Snowboarding, Volleyball, Weight training
- Other sports I like: Yoga
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Laidback active professional guy. Work out 3X/week followed by running
(5-13 miles), biking, yoga
, and snowboard
during the winter (blue/black trails). Work in a medical device start-up company.
Signed up for the running race series (5K, 10K, Half Marathon) at the 2017 OutGames Miami and 2018 Gay Games Paris.
2016 Current Plans:
- April 12: Finished Doyle's 5 Miler Road Race in 38:15.
- May 23: Finished Martha's Vineyard 5K in 22:59.
- May 31: Finished Provincetown 10K in 48:02.
- June 21: Finished B.A.A. 10K in 48:44 during a rain storm.
- Sept 19: Completed Harbor to the Bay 120 mile century ride.
- Nov 8: Finished Chilly Half in 1:47:21. Beautiful course in Newton, MA.
- Jan 22-26: Vermont's Winter Rendezvous gay ski event.
- Feb 6-9: Sunday River's White OUT Weekend.
- Feb 21-26: Utah Elevation ski trip
- April 20/21: Biking the Boston Marathon route.
- June 8th: Bikes Not Bombs Bike-a-thon
- June 21st: OutRiders Boston to Provincetown century bike ride (finished in 10.5 hours)
- August 9-16th: Gay Games 5K(24:06), 10K(46:48), and Half Marathon(1:47:59)
- Sept 21st: Completed Boston's 50 miles Hub on Wheels (start 8am, finished 11:45am)
- Sept 28th: Finished Boston's Island Run on Spectacle Island in 39:46 (5 miles). Very hilly trail loop but one of the most scenic races I've done.
- Nov 8th: Finished Savannah's half marathon in 1:43:14.
- Finished Run to Remember Half Marathon Boston, Sunday May 26 at 1:39:09.
- Finished the Harbor to the Bay century bike ride (125 miles) on Sept. 21st in 9.5 hours tying my best time. Raised $1300 for Community Research Initiative. Thanks to everyone who sponsored me.
- Finished the Cambridge 5K in 22:15 on Oct 6th. A PR for me.
- Finished Brooklyn 10K in 45:57 on Oct. 12th
- Finished San Francisco US Half, Nov 3rd at 1:46:23. Needed to do more hill training.
I love photography. Here's my latest photos
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Another laidback athletic guy with some similar interests.
This member currently has no videos.