- Member since: 12/10/06
- Last active: This week
- Age: 39
- First location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Second location: United States
- Travel location: New York, New York, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Height: 5' 10''
- Weight: 178 lbs
- Waist: 30 inches
- Chest: 41 inches
- Arms: 16 inches
- Hair color: Blond
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Lifetime Fitness
- Weight training: 5 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 2 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Basketball, Bodybuilding, Cycling, Football (American), Gymnastics, Hockey, Rowing, Rugby, Running, Sailing, Skiing, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Trail Running, Volleyball, Water polo, Weight training, Wrestling
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I'll let you judge for yourself, but to get started, I'm an explorer. I enjoy understanding people and things better - including myself. I seek balance, but often push the envelope. I like asking questions. Why? Why not?
Working out is truly my time to focus after a crazy day. Breaking up the workout and "shocking" my body with new exercises followed by blasts of cardio have really worked well.
Outside the gym, I get myself on a plane as much as possible. Camping is fun. Cooking is cathartic. And anything creative like playing piano, singing or acting - I do sketch comedy - keeps me sane.
I like to think, ask the big questions, and enjoy wrestling with ambiguity. It's more fun that way.
Oh, and I'm diabetic. It's forced me to pay attention. And it's taught me to keep a positive outlook on life, despite all the challenges. It's been a blessing in disguise.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Looking to learn more about the workouts of other in-shape guys - what works well and keeps you looking your best. Always interested in sharing others' success.
Workouts and your body is just one piece of the puzzle. Who are you on the inside? The most interesting people are those who have a point of view and apply it to their values. It's a process - but that's what I'm workin' on.
I value transparency, truth, humor, creativity, positivity, curiosity and kindness - in myself and in others.
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums