- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 08/21/07
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 30
- First location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
- Second location: Bexley, Ohio, United States
- Travel location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Overweight
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 235 lbs
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Hazel
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: RPAC/Outside.
- Weight training: 3 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 6 times per week
50 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Archery, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Football (American), Golf, Hiking, Hockey, Kayaking, Martial arts, Racquetball, Rock Climbing, Rowing, Rugby, Running, Skating, Skiing, Snowboarding, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Trail Running, Volleyball, Weight training, Wrestling
- Other sports I like: Running when I keep up with it.
XCountry running, trails....I.e. Non-road/pavement running.
Would like to try snowboarding sometime, but love skiing.
Rain running in the summer?! As long as its warm enough that I don't get sick...
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
One would think being in the Army would help with requested motivation...lately not so much.
I used to be a Xcountry runner in High School (2001-2003)... And was relatively decent, but that running endurance has since left me... it comes back occasionally when I actually put the work into it thatis needed. But more often than not, not so much. Better with MUCH shorter distances now, at least for faster paces.
The weight/cardio training session minutes, are my goals.. Currently.. NOT even close.
Current goal back to 220 now that Spring is hopefully on its way soon!
Winter makes me want to be hibernatory.
visited 30 states (60%)Create your own visited map of The United States
or Free android travel guide
visited 5 countries (2.22%)Create your own visited map of The World
or website vertaling duits?
Skype, Facebook, etc screen names available to coordinate workouts or whatnot...
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Running buddies! I need a good pacer (8:00 min miles) for fitness testing..
Would help out a lot. I do 'know' my pace, it just helps to have someone helping run with you, you know..
People who actually talk to me would be nice :-p, in public..
I'm sort of reserved, so someone that has that ability to get people to talk with no real effort would be nice....there are just some people that are good at that. Charismatic abilities and such.
Someone to motivate me to actually start working out/cardio-izing at least MWF to start back up again.
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums