- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 09/04/06
- Last active: This week
- Age: 45
- First location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Second location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Travel location: United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Height: 5' 8''
- Weight: 155 lbs
- Waist: 31 inches
- Chest: 40 inches
- Arms: 16 inches
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: Latino
- My gym: CrossFit
- Weight training: 5 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training:
- Sports I like: Bodybuilding, Running, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball, Weight training
- Other sports I like: Have also competed in tennis, indoor volleyball, and of course Track & Field. Always looking for tennis hitting partners. I only wish Olympic Lifting was a option on "Sports I Like." Am really digging deadlifts, clean & jerks, squat cleans and front/back squats.
- HIV status:
- Safer sex?: Sometimes
True Jock....and I don't just mean working out. Competed in indoor volleyball, tennis and now my newest passion - track & field. Just returned from GG9 in Cleveland+Akron where I brought home 7 medals: 3 for Gold in 4x100m (men & Mixed) and in the 4x400m, 3 Silvers in Decathlon, 4x200m and the pole vault and 1 Bronze in triple jump.
In 2010, I was fortunate to have brought home 3 medals: 2 Gold and 1 Silver!
Am a certified CrossFit Endurance and Running Coach. I work with triathletes, road racers, track athletes and Tough Mudders. Featured in East Bay Express as "Best of the East Bay" for coaching. Ask me about joining my group class or about 1:1 coaching that usually consist of a track workout and a strength & conditioning WOD.
Also a fulltime MASSAGE THERAPIST specializing in Swedish/sports style bodywork in Oakland/East Bay. I received my degree in Kinesiology/Physical Education from Long Beach State University in 1996. Ask about my details/rates.
43, 5'7, 155, cute athletic Latin. First page of the newspaper I would pick-up is the sports page. I live for the Olympics every time. Enjoying keeping fit and being allowed to eat whatever I want..although am 85% Paleo. Workout at least 5x's/week at CrossFit and 2 days of track workouts. Open to dating and eventually meeting someone special to spend a lot of time learning from one another. Major points if you CrossFit and know what Paleo is.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
The type of guys I generally go for are: athletic and pretty fit. You don't have to be ripped or even that defined, just be healthy, and take care of your mind as well as your body.
Have always loved the dark hair/light eyes look...but not set in stone! I am an "equal opportunist" and enjoy all types of men. Am pos-friendly, I treat all with respect. Does anyone date anymore? Send me a note here or at latinsagitarian "at" aol "dot" com.
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums