- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 12/14/07
- Last active: This week
- Age: 55
- First location: Seattle, Washington, United States
- Second location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Travel location: Palos Verdes Estates, California, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 6' 0''
- Weight: 198 lbs
- Waist: 33 inches
- Hair color: Salt and Pepper
- Eye color: Green
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Golds
- Weight training: 4 times per week
75 minutes per session
- Cardio training:
- Sports I like: Baseball, Bodybuilding, Cycling, Golf, Rock Climbing, Rodeo, Rugby, Skiing, Swimming, Tennis, Weight training
- Other sports I like: yoga, hiking, sumo wrestling, life.
Learning to's and getting better at's: jogging
Aspirations: biking, swimming
Still hate's: working out my abs, not being able to eat all the M&M peanuts I want..
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?:
Always up for making new friends. Give a shout. I try to balance taking care of myself along with having a little self indulgent fun. Last year's six pack is in hibernation from tendinitis.
I dont photograph well. In truth, I work alot so always wear dark circles under the eyes, and look much older as the week nears the end.. I know--I gotta get some decent pics in here. I just hate photos.
A big dog guy. My Great Dane is my jogging pacer & a good hugger.
In process....Intrigued by the fun things in life.
April 20, 2013, wt. 168#, after wt loss from GI Ulcer
BF% 6.7% chest 41
neck 15 waist 30
bicep 12 hips 33
forearm 11 thigh 19.5
What I was given
I made better,
what I made better
I then improved.
My body was a gift.
I honor it.
My kid pointed out one night that sometimes we must regress in order to create enough chaos to blow things up and move forward creating a newly revised and improved person. Damn the insightfulness of youth.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Brawny. bear, bull or gorilla? I'm an admirer of them all- tall,dark, hairy, swarthy, bearded, & muscled, but big & burly is not in my genetic make up, and evidently out of my league. That's OK. I was probably just brainwashed into liking that stereotype as a kid (thanks, Disney) You, be yourself. It's whether there's a spark that matters, and hopefully passion that follows. ltr oriented.
This member currently has no videos.