- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 01/14/16
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 32
- First location: Long Beach, California, United States
- Second location: Seattle, Washington, United States
- Travel location: Nice, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur, France
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Athletic
- Height: 6' 2''
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Waist: 29 inches
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Gray
- Ethnicity: Mixed Race
- My gym: 24 Hour Fitness Sport
- Weight training: 4 times per week
- Cardio training: 1 times per week
- Sports I like: Archery, Badminton, Baseball, Bodybuilding, Crossfit, Football (American), Gymnastics, Hiking, Hockey, Kayaking, Martial arts, Rock Climbing, Rodeo, Rowing, Rugby, Running, Sailing, Skating, Skiing, Skydiving, Snowboarding, Squash, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Trail Running, Triathlon, Volleyball, Water polo, Weight training, Wrestling
- Other sports I like: Diving and Cheerleading.
- HIV status: HIV +
- Safer sex?: Always
Painting a picture with words:
I am French and Mexican. I'm an open book; ask me anything and I'll give you an honest answer. Truth gets me in trouble, but let’s everyone know where I stand. I'm a talker and expect answers... always straight forward. l say what's on my mind, no matter how crazy. If something doesn't make sense, I'll ask questions until we're on the same page.
I keep to myself but have a wild side. Don't get too excited, I am old-fashioned. I'm a romantic. When I fall for someone, I fall hard. I give attention to a fault... yet I get over heartbreak once I know its not right for me. It might require a few days of crying and contemplation, but that's life. I invariably give second chances. I figure, its easier to get something right when you have two tries. I'm painfully honest. If I feel a connection, you'll know it ;)
My friends are Golden. They treat me with disrespect and love, pain and laughter, and intellectual childishness. Might not make sense, but that's how you know you have a friend. My biggest pet peeve is being ignored. If I say something... respond. "I'm busy" or "not now" are better than nothing at all.
This member currently has no videos.