- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 10/17/06
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 54
- First location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Second location: San Jose, California, United States
- Travel location: United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship
My Stats and Info
- Build: Defined
- Height: 5' 5''
- Weight: 145 lbs
- Waist: 29 inches
- Chest: 39 inches
- Arms: 14 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: 24 Hr Fitness
- Weight training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
8 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Gymnastics
- Other sports I like: Rollerblading
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Update Jan. ‘18: thank you to those who voted me Man of the Day! I’ll try to add more updates pics.
Updated June '17: Sorry, these pics aren't my most recent. These are when I worked out 3x a week. I cut back to once a week a couple of years ago for a few reasons, and need to get back to my old routine. I eat well, but do not deprive myself. My metabolism helps a bit and I have a body that responds well to the exercise I do get, which is both a benefit and a curse. If my body wasn't as kind it would probably motivate me to go more often per week.
I consider myself a nice, respectful guy. I'm interested current events but I'm also a nerd and geek. So, I love talking about politics and movies (dramas, documentaries, foreign, indie), but also about Macs and iPhones, Xbox, and other tech, and TV shows like Game of Thrones, the Flash, Gotham, etc.
I get up to the Bay Area from time-to-time, around Christmas time and usually in July, for starters.
This member currently has no videos.