- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 04/29/08
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 40
- First location: Findlay, Ohio, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 5' 2''
- Weight: 120 lbs
- Waist: 27 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: Other
- My gym: bowflex and treadmill at home
- Weight training: 4 times per week
35 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 5 times per week
20 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Football (American), Golf, Kayaking, Kickboxing, Running, Skating, Skiing, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball, Weight training, Wrestling
- Other sports I like: Bowling, Ultimate Frisbee... Does Nintendo Wii count :p
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?:
I joined this site because I guess I'm looking for help on how to get the body I want. I used to be one of those kids that could eat everything in the kitchen and never gain a pound. Over the years of having one desk job after another and so on, i've packed on some pounds right around my waist, and let's be honest, I desperately miss my abs. I bought myself a bowflex and have read through their book. I do the little workouts they have for a few weeks in a row, but never seem to feel like i'm getting anywhere. Not seeing any type of result in 3 weeks is a sure way for at least me to lose motivation pretty quick.
I'm also curious about the nutritional aspect of all of this. I work at a desk job monday through friday and pretty much am forced to eat out everyday for my lunch. I realize that some places are obviously better than others, but if someone else is in this situation if they could give me some advice on what they do to stay away from the greasy crap during the day, I'd greatly appreciate any help I could get from anyone.
This member currently has no videos.