- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 10/01/07
- Last active: This week
- Age: 55
- First location: Salem, Oregon, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship
My Stats and Info
- Build: Stocky
- Height: 6' 0''
- Weight: 235 lbs
- Waist: 41 inches
- Chest: 51 inches
- Arms: 15 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: Mixed Race
- My gym: Courthouse Fitness - Battle Creek and West Salem.
- Weight training: 3 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Cycling, Hiking, Kayaking, Snowboarding, Weight training
- Other sports I like: Dear Realjock, Skateboarding is also a sport (says the guy with the electric skateboard).
Any other OneWheeler's out there? I'm ShredGeezer on the one wheel app, school me.
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
The last 5 years have been a roller coaster of weight up and down, working on my career, and finally, actually getting some place. I'm taking off of worrying about the gym and nutrition until mid September. Then it's back to the grind.
Despite the last year of dealing with blood clots (gotta love the VA) things are going well. My new motto is to work out all I want, and if I die because of it, fuck it, I've told my doctor, and he just gives me dumb looks.
11/11/2017 234 & 21% body fat.
My new mantra is that "frozen bags of steamed vegetables are better than no vegetables at all".
Damn it, I need new batteries for my heart rate monitor. Oh, to heck with that, let me dump a couple bucks on a GPS enabled fitness monitor.
Has anybody seen my retractable circumference tape? I need to post some douchy mesurements.
So, since I already have an Instagram, should I go ahead and try cross fit?
5/25/2018 234 & 21% body fat. ;) - though it's been better stats between now and the last update.
- I also got a OneWheel, it's not just a great core work out, but also great for the calfs and shins! imagine one of those Yoga Balance boards, except that it can get up to 18mph. Yeah, much better than the balance boards.
This member currently has no videos.