- Member since: 03/24/10
- Last active: Today
- Age: 56
- First location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Relationship Status: Single
My Stats and Info
- Build: Truly Ripped
- Height: 5' 9''
- Weight: 183 lbs
- Waist: 31 inches
- Chest: 44 inches
- Arms: 17 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym:
- Weight training: 5 times per week
90 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 5 times per week
- Sports I like:
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status:
- Safer sex?:
Will get to this eventually. To find out more I'm on Big Muscle as Cuppa Joe.
The not grumpy section:
Pretty decent guy. Consider myself caring, compassionate, and respectful. Integrity and trust are paramount.
A killer body and a critical thinking brain are equally sexy. Together is a double whammy!
Love to train and lift. Started out as a skinny 130 lb'er. It's taken years to get to 185 lbs and a lot of food. God better not be a chicken or I'm in trouble.
The grumpy section:
1. Guys if you are not verified I will not engage in extended conversations. If I say who I am, it's great to know the person on the other end is also legitimate.
2. If you do not have a clear face pic or are unwilling to share a face photo I will most likely not reply to your messages. Icabod Crane photos I also find disturbing. One head shot in your profile at least shows me you are not living in fear with your sexuality. Albeit, if you live in certain countries I understand. Anywhere in the western world you need to grow some balls.
3. I would also prefer if you did not put me on your buddy list if we have not chatted - just does not seem right to me.
4. Thanks to everyone he voted me Man of the Day - I am thankful and it a great compliment, but I prefer not to get nominated for MOTD. Freaks me out - reminds me of high school and high school was not fun. Also find it very peculiar that a guy with "no head" can often win MOTD. I appreciate the thought and effort and it's sweet, but not for me.
5. Last thing. A compliment is just that, a compliment and a simple thank you is just manners and recognition that someone has taken the time to pay you one.
All the best.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums