- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 03/09/06
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 59
- First location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Second location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Travel location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 171 lbs
- Waist: 31 inches
- Chest: 43 inches
- Hair color: Shaved
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Webster Place Athletic Club & LA Fitness
- Weight training: 4 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Bodybuilding, Cycling, Rock Climbing, Rowing, Running, Skating, Skiing, Swimming, Trail Running, Weight training
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Los Angeles - September 25-28
Palm Springs - September 28-29
Los Angeles - September 20-October 2
Los Angeles - November 25-30
Phoenix - November 30-December 4
I am CEO of Back 2 School Illinois & Back 2 School America, which are education nonprofits. I love my job and find the work particularly rewarding.
For those of you that are community oriented, care about giving educational opportunities to the underprivileged then I encourage you to check out the websites: b2sa.org and b2si.org
While my work keeps me very busy, I make sure I hit the gym most days or get out along the lakefront for a run during the summer months. In my spare time I journal, read, bake, hike and go to the movies, which is a great escape from the world for a couple of hours. I hope to spend more time writing this year and want to start taking yoga on a regular basis
Sometimes I feel like I am the luckiest guy in the world. The more I see how much other people struggle the more I appreciate the life I've led. My mom and dad deserve a tremendous amount of credit for being loving, involved parents. They gave me the tools I needed to succeed. At this point it's up to me to "do good works". I know they are proud of what I've done and I a committed to doing even more in the future.
I'm a huge environmentalist. Help by taking the time to make the planet more livable. Recycle. Drive Less. Use a commuter mug. Use less air conditioning. In general, just do what you can to help protect the environment.
This member currently has no videos.