- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 11/04/20
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 33
- First location: Penrith, New South Wales, Australia
- Second location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 5' 6''
- Weight: 154 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: Mixed Race
- My gym: A long time ago I did bodybuilding. No gym for yea
- Weight training:
- Cardio training:
- Sports I like: Bodybuilding, Martial arts, Weight training
- Other sports I like: I'm not overly sporty any more. Though I am up for gym with a buddy, bush walking, or just walking in general. Feel free to suggest an activity to me, I may decide to give it a try with your company!
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I'm a Penrith lad. I've lived in Penrith all my life. I have listed Sydney as my second location to maximise being found in search results. I'm looking to make friends with honest, caring, and fun loving individuals. I don't discriminate on grounds of appearance, background or age. I see everyone to be beautiful in their own unique way.
I love spirituality, philosophising, good conversations, respectful conduct, lunches, dinners (I quite enjoy cooking).
I have studied a psychology and primary teaching degree at Western Sydney University. I am passionate about helping the needy. I am also passionate about providing people with mental health support.
I am the kind of person who would go to great lengths to help someone out, and expect nothing at all in return.
I'm looking for people to hang with who are like minded. People who are respectful and enjoy a good get together with good conversation, good food, and a good laugh.
Perhaps someone may want to buddy up to a gym together. Or we could establish a group of people to get together at a cafe once a week for a destress and chinwag.
I cannot sing for the life in me, but I do enjoy kareoke nights. I wouldn't mind joining a class with someone. Perhaps an art class at Penrith Community College?
If you're up for a really down to earth and open minded lad like me to have as a friend, send me a message and let's have a chat.
"We are the universe consciously experiencing itself for a short moment in time" by anonymous.
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums