- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 03/10/09
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 40
- First location: San Diego, California, United States
- Second location: Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
- Travel location: Austin, Texas, United States
- Relationship Status: Monogamous Relationship
- Looking for: Friends, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 6' 4''
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: I workout at home
- Weight training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 2 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Hiking, Hockey, Kayaking, Martial arts, Rock Climbing, Rodeo, Running, Skating, Skiing, Skydiving, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball
- Other sports I like: Freestyle skating for a long damn time. (Started that obsession at 6 years old)
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Im a pretty goofy fun loving guy, love to joke with my friends and make them laugh.. im the type that would rather stay indoors and watch a movie with my partner than go out to clubs. But when we do go out we enjoy our local tequila bar in Hillcrest. I have been skating (rollerskates, skateboard, rollerblades) since I was about 6 or 7 years old. My sisters pulled me down the driveway and taught me by letting me fall, which seemed to be our families chosen method of teaching. I had a nightmare once that my dad put a brick on the gas pedal of our truck and let me go lol..
At about 9-10 I taught myself how to play the happy birthday tune on the piano by ear, and from there took off to learn stuff like "Where ever you go" by Richard Marx, then Beethoven's "Fur Elise." Love to draw with ink, not sure why ink but sometimes things just seem to form themselves on paper better when you cant go back and erase.
If you wanna see some here's my page: DesktopNexus/Jamesy
I grew up in south Texas near Corpus Christi and do love that small town atmosphere, but not the mindset. Moved to San Diego, CA when I turned 18 on a whim (ok, it was because of a guy) which was my best mistake in life ever. I loved this city so much I stayed here ever since, with occasional road trips back home. I met my partner Ray here while volunteering in 2003 and I'm excited to see our 16th (woah...) anniversary together coming up in July. Were a monogamous couple but we love to do stuff outdoors with other groups of people. He has his volleyball games, and I've got my rollerblades and iPod. :c)
We love our video games when we're being lazy, and board games are awesome too. I will kick your ass at Scrabble.. ò.~ but only after a few drinks. I got a boring job but it pays the bills and allows me to be comfortable so I can suffer with that I guess.
Anyways thanks for reading, and nice to meet you.