- Member since: 04/06/06
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 47
- First location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Travel location: United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 188 lbs
- Waist: 35 inches
- Chest: 42 inches
- Arms: 15 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Golds Gym Hollywood / Outdoors
- Weight training: 4 times per week
90 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 2 times per week
20 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Boxing, Cycling, Hockey, Kayaking, Kickboxing, Martial arts, Rugby, Running, Skating, Surfing, Swimming, Triathlon, Weight training, Wrestling
- Other sports I like: some o those sports up there I am just starting to learn or I have an interest in. Life's list is always growin.
- HIV status:
- Safer sex?:
Thanks for all the comments and messages guys. It was definitely a surprise to be "Man of the Day". Inspiring me to meet my own best every day. Give me some time and I'll get back to all the messages. Thanks!
Single, quirky, smart, adventuresome and solid guy living in Hollywood. The big city is nice, but I'm still a mountain boy at heart.
I'm a private sports therapy massage therapist by trade and I love my work. I get to work with some inspiring guys, amazing artists and I get to help them perform at their best. it kinda rocks. :) http://www.cabodyworks.com CABodyworks
Get to know me and you'll find my mind is always going, always creating, always exploring. I like to make things and sometimes break things...clean up nice, run the gamut of intellectual to horny man, don't mind getting my hands dirty. I love the outdoors and I love being pleasantly surprised by life.
disclaimer: I say what I think, I don't like rules, I don't have a "normal" life and I'm a big goofball. If you can handle that, we have somewhere to go.
4/9/13 A Quick Update since I'm getting comments - Last november started a year long training program with some new trainers/mentors that are totally redefining my training, starting with what I eat and building balanced power. I'm on track to put on about 30 pounds of new muscle by year's end. Not to mention a lot of other lifestyle changes along the way. Thanks to realjock/ motd for connecting me with other guys. I've decided to add a lot more of that progress on here, maybe some videos in training along the way.
This member currently has no videos.