- Blank profiles, two or one stolen/headless pictures.
- Anything that smacks of racism, internalized homophobia, ageism, or just plain bigotry.
- Narcissism and overconfidence. Anyone that describe themselves as hot or good looking in their profiles (and not in a humorous way). Or the implication that certain people aren't even allowed
to talk to them if they don't meet certain criteria.
- The utter lack of humor ANYWHERE on the profile or in his pics.
- A severe lack of signs of intelligence. Though of course, I give more leeway to non-native English speakers.
- Profiles which are filled out in 'text-speech' (ape-talk of people who think keyboards are equivalent to cellphone keypads) and/or written all in caps. Not being nazi about it, it's okay to use 'ur' instead of 'your' or something like that in moderation. But it's friggin annoying when the profile reads like the following: HI IM N8 IM 18 N LUV 2 MEET PPL CHAT ME
- Political or religious zealotry in his profile. Both aren't bad in moderation, but foaming at the mouth types? Nuh-uh. I do tend to steer away from anyone who mentions conservative religious faith, not because they're bad, but more because we'd probably never get along (there are exceptions, of course, but they tend to be on the liberal side).
- Profiles which are unabashedly sexual. Kinda like the things you'd find in Manhunt. Detailing fetishes, cock sizes, roles, etc. ho-hum
NOTE: I am not here to hook-up, not even to date. The criteria above are simply stuff which gives me a bad impression of the person.
P.S. Timberoo... didn't you morph into a dog once?