Feb 07, 2009 4:58 AM GMT
athlftlguy saidCurious as to whether anyone else out there has had similar experiences to share...
(Once you get past all the obvious handcuff jokes)
I found that my ex had the following attributes:
- Tended to see the world in very 'black & white' terms, and was very opinionated about things
- Often had anger issues or negative views towards certain aspects of the community or demographics
- Tended to drink a lot (and to excess at times)...which inevitably impacted our relationship
- Lacked patience...had anger management issues at times
- Trended very heavily towards a conservative/Republican ideology (Another area of conflict in our relationship)
You've described my former partner to a T, save for the fact he was sober. His impatience and impudence astounded me. The only reason I grudgingly allowed the conservatism to slide was that gay marriage is already legal here..