justice93 saidso i've been with my bf a little over 2 years now. The other day we were driving home and we got into an argument because he picked me up from work an hour late. But what really pissed me off was he was so nonchalant when I was talking about it on the ride home. I have a horrible temper and he knows this but he kept ignoring me. So I said "keep ignoring me and I'm gonna slap the sh*t out of you. And what really set me off is he laughed at this! Anyways I got so mad I ended up smacking him while he was driving. Next thing I know he actually pulls over and hits me like 4 times. I start crying and run out the car. We've texted since then. Mostly him apologizing and saying he'll never hit me again. I know I hit him first but it really wasn't that hard. And he's so much bigger and stronger than me. I feel like he overreacted. This is the first time we've ever gotten physical. Idk what to do. I love him and i don't want to leave him but I won't stand for abuse.
Block Profile / Ignore Posts
1) the profile is not verified, there is not one public photograph of member, and the profile is not filled out at all as of now
2) member has a "horrible temper"
3) member smacked a car driver
4) no appreciation of financial risk
5) no appreciation of health risk
6) no appreciation of the risk of tragedy
7) no appreciation of how fragile people can be in their lives and physically and what a car accident would do to a person's work productivity
8 ) no appreciation that a boyfriend would not want to tell his family, coworkers, or friends, or police at the scene, I was in a wreck because my sodomite friend hit me while I was driving
9) He pulled over, stopped the car, hit you four times and still you are clueless. Maybe he needed to drag you at the car if you didn't get out by command, walk home or call a taxi and that would have given you the opportunity to have more self-control than a misbehaved toddler. Do you really need to be constrained in a car seat?
10) creating a potential frivolous insurance claim because the cause of the insurance claim surely would have been your frivolity