- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 02/07/10
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 42
- First location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Second location: Mesa, Arizona, United States
- Travel location: San Diego, Daskasan, United States
- Relationship Status: Dating
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 175 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Chest: 40 inches
- Arms: 16 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Green
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: LA Fitness
- Weight training: 5 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
20 minutes per session
- Sports I like:
- Other sports I like: PLEASE NOTICE I DID *NOT* CHECK WRESTLING, BOXING OR MARTIAL ARTS. THERE IS A REASON WHY: I DON'T WANT ANY MORE RANDOM CREEPS ASKING ME TO WRESTLE/FIGHT THEM. THANKS.
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I'm not a box. There's a lot to me... I have a horrible poker face and I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.
I'm a little late on the curve, but not on the uptake. I'm finishing my last 7 classes for my undergrad. It's taken me a while, but it's given me a little perspective and time to let the pieces fall into place and given me perspective. There's a light at the end of the tunnel!
I was born and raised on a farm in Iowa, which I wouldn't trade for anything. I can entertain myself and understand basically how things work. I went to Iowa State with no clue what I wanted to do with my life and felt lost and rushed. Business, German, architecture, drafting... I ended up just going to work and not finishing. I don't regret that decision, only that I wish I had a better sense of who I wanted to become, what I needed for ME, and a sense of self.
I work as an interior painter. It's something I enjoy doing, I have a knack for, and I have an eye for color. I do it on my own, which is a nice change--I answer to the client, not a boss. My goal is for them to be happy and want me to do more!