- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 05/26/07
- Last active: This week
- Age: 39
- First location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
- Second location: Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Travel location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Athletic
- Height: 6' 5''
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: LA fitness
- Weight training: 5 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 6 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Crossfit, Running, Swimming, Weight training
- Other sports I like: yoga
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Thanks for MOTD 11/01/2016 :-)
I was born and raised in France (Paris Area). In 2004, I left France for the USA for a 6-month internship to validate my master. I extended my journey here and I have been living in Columbus for more than 11 years now. I obtained my PhD in chemistry in 2010 where I studied protein structures involved in human diseases like Alzheimer, Parkinson, Creutzfeldt-Jakob (prion has no secret for me). In 2013, I got my green card (yay!!! :-) ). I am now a research scientist.
I like working out, running, swimming. I enjoy drinking coffee while reading a book. I don't watch a lot of TV (too many ads) but I like netflix, dvds, movies.... I would like to travel more often, although I cannot complain; I go back home (Paris!) for Christmas almost every year.
I am very healthy and fitness oriented but I do like ice cream and other sweets. I would not mind indulging myself one day but not everyday - it's all about balance and moderation right? I like almost all kind of food except spicy food. I don't eat fast food every often but again I don't mind once a while.
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums