- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 08/03/07
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 45
- First location: Connecticut, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Defined
- Height: 6' 1''
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Waist: 31 inches
- Chest: 41 inches
- Arms: 16 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- My gym:
- Weight training: 4 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 2 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Crossfit, Cycling, Hiking, Kayaking, Running, Skiing, Skydiving, Weight training
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV +
- Safer sex?: Always
I can be substantial and purposeful, and vane and silly. I can care about my health and weight, or about taste and indulgence. I prefer my sex both passionate and objectifying. Connection does not equal attachment. I seek connecting when interacting with others. In sex and love, that seems to scare people away or give them the wrong impression. I would love a life partner (or partners) who share that belief, to explore all things about life that spark our interest or curiosity.
I have a thirst for life, so I will most likely be up to trying anything. I am ruled by inertia though- I greatly benefit from an initiator, to set me in motion, that can also slow me down when I'm wound up.
I'm an intellectual extrovert- need intelligent and informed interactions like air, but have low tolerance for the opposite.
Rubbers don't like me- trust me, I've tried. I practice other forms of safe sex, primarily honesty, and I never put another person at risk.
Music feeds my soul.Need it always, and most times I'm humming some tune. Love live music (Vampire weekend May 2nd!). And I love musicals. Or any performing art for that matter.
Other that theater, Im not passionate about any other stereotypical gay things. But then Im not passionate about some stereotypical straight things either, like Football or organized sports. So I'm avoiding terms like masc or fem because I want to free myself from such judgements (which I used in the past to protect myself from self inflicted judgements). I'm more interested nowadays in knowing your story, whoever you are.
Im liking this growing up (but not old) thing...
Speaking of, some likes:
- NPR, The Moth, Wait wait, don't tell me..., Six degrees traveler; MVY radio; magazines (Outside; Dwell; AJAR); Creative and world music; well written movies; the feeling of fresh clean bedsheets, comfy lounge chairs, pb&j's, dancing, town and city exploring, live outdoor concerts, frisbees; solitude; Wes Anderson movies, sandals, espresso; kissing, cuddling, foreplay, self-confidence big arms, tenderness, some roughness, explore the wilder side with trustworthy playmates.
- Too much loudness or brightness (unless the occasion calls for it) dishonesty, excuses, unaccountability, extremely slow drivers; the word "bored".
This member currently has no videos.