- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 09/09/08
- Last active: Today
- Age: 61
- First location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Relationship Status: Open Relationship
- Looking for: Friends, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 5' 10''
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Hair color: Salt and Pepper
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: LA Fitness, Planet Fitness, other
- Weight training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 4 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Hiking, Swimming, Triathlon, Weight training
- Other sports I like: Interested in yoga, tai chi, qi gong...have dabbled a bit but don't pretend to know a whole lot about 'em.
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Not really looking for anything in particular here...just chatting and checking out other guys' profiles. Married, non-sexual relationship (not my choice), but we make it work. So more a 'special friendship' than a 'long term relationship' type of guy here. I appreciate all the compliments but not looking to fuck a stranger at this point - I'm one of those guys that prefers to know and really like someone as a person before intimacy. Not an anonymous hookup guy, in other words. You can be on the DL and still be friends with somebody.
Age, race, size, etc. not important...physical attraction and compatibility is. All relative though.
Trying to get my fitness level back after some injuries. Sometimes I'm pudgier, sometimes I'm leaner...what can I say, I'm human. I try my best. It's interesting, coming into the later stages of life, how your body changes and your approach to training has to change a bit as well. All I know is...I don't want to act my age!!
I'm very inspired by a lot of the over-40 crowd here, and enjoy talking, looking at, and exchanging ideas with the under-40 guys too. Right now just doing some machines / cardio at PF and often swim / weights / cardio at LA.
Looking for like-minded guys for friends, who go to the gym, to chat and possibly more later. If it happens, it happens...could be fun. Friendship is just as important, if not more so.
Not really into sports but many other interests - fitness, art, music (classic rock, indie, new wave), literature, movies, etc. Thanks for looking.
This member currently has no videos.