- Member since: 01/21/08
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 40
- First location: Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Second location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Travel location: New York, Daskasan, United States
- Relationship Status: Monogamous Relationship
My Stats and Info
- Build: Defined
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Chest: 40 inches
- Arms: 15 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Washington Sports Club
- Weight training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Sports I like:
- Other sports I like: everything, during the olympics!
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
November 2014 -- Moved to Washington, amazing new job and new career in science policy! Haven't been on this site in over a year, should probably update this...
March 2013 -- time to update this, and get some new photos. After my rotator cuff problems, I haven't gotten back into tennis, so I should probably change my profile name. Most important update: I'm not a grad student any more! Finally completed my dissertation, gained two inches around my waste in the process. Working now to get back in shape.
UC Davis grad student (physics), just working to discover the structure of the universe. I'm also getting back into competitive tennis - about a 5.0 player -- and I joined our school's club team. Last year, we placed 14th at nationals! We just placed 2nd at sectionals (losing to Berkeley for the third straight year!) and qualified for the college campus championships in 2010. Also, I plan on competing at the 2010 Gay Games next year - watch out for me!
I also love weight training, and am always looking for new ways to bulk up. Right now, that's taking a back seat to tennis, but after the Gay Games I'll focus more on building muscle. Love this site - great inspiration!
This member currently has no videos.